Friday, February 20, 2009

What's up

An update on Me (cause I just don't tell you enough in these blogs)...
  • I'm officially back to running (went for another run last night) and feeling good. I SO want to reach my goal of running TWO half marathons in May at 2:15 or under
  • My cold has not yet gone away. Which is v. annoying
  • Not doing much this weekend (again) and looking forward to it!
  • I'm at work early again today because I've been Busy (yes, with a capital B) this week
  • I lost 2.2lbs. this week! Hurrah! The weight loss thing seems to be going well
  • I'm irrationally annoyed by a certain person on Facebook. Don't know why. (I said it was irrational)
  • I'm stressing because I haven't started work yet (wasting time on you, Internet!) Gotta get started
  • Bye
  • Oh - enjoy your weekend everyone!
  • Bye for real

2 comments:

  1. Seems like all is going very well for you and a weekend coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you with the weight loss and running thing. Hope your cold goes away soon.

    ReplyDelete