Friday, February 27, 2009

Weekend to-do stuff

My weekend to-do list is shaping up to look a little something like this:

  • Move into the 21st century. How? By picking up a PVR box tonight at Rogers. YES! I will FINALLY be able to record my stories. Everyone else in the universe who already has PVR tells me that my life will change. What a good little early adopter I am.

  • Get massage. Oh yes. I'm going to be all sorts of rubbed up by some random woman with (hopefully) strong hands and a tender touch. Mmm... massage...

  • Go shopping with hubster for more Mexico clothing. I seem to have me a little problem with the shopping. Meh.

  • Eat Dad's leftover ice cream birthday cake. Perhaps for breakfast.

  • Watch PVR'd shows. Giggle to self at the gloriousness of it all.

  • Do boring adult (read: responsible) duties, such as laundry and grocery shopping.

  • Go for run 11km run with Running Room group.

  • Try not to fall asleep at hubby's Grampy's 89th b.day party Sunday afternoon after running 11km that morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment