Monday, February 9, 2009

30 ain't so bad so far

Well, the weekend has come and gone. I'm another year older, another year wiser. And my bones and muscles? Another year stiffer.

Of course, this may be due to the fact that I received a Wii and Wii Fit for my b.day from my awesome parents and I decided to try it out last night AND this morning. Hence, the stiffness. (The Wii Fit lady voice told me I'm a bit stiff, too. And I'm not afraid to admit that I felt a little annoyed at Perfect Little Toned Avatar Wii Fit Lady.)

(Maybe I should be embarrassed to admit that I'm jealous of a virtual person's body??)

Alas! The stiffness is not a problem... as I have another wicked-awesome b.day present from 2 of my closest girlfriends... SPA DAY! Yes. I think I'll just go ahead and book myself a massage this weekend. Hurrah!

Oh, and next Saturday I get to enjoy good company with the hubster at a matinee of Dirty Dancing! Woo! (He realllllllllllllllllly loves me if he's willing to sit through that with me!) Can't wait. Can't wait. And, it's on Valentine's Day. *Insert gushing "awwwww" reactions here at the romantic sappiness of it all*.

I'm a lucky gal, aren't I?

To everyone who came and partied it up with me on Saturday night - thank you! I had lots of fun. And to everyone who's wished me well or generously given a gift or even just smiled at me... You've all made me feel so very loved on my big day.

You all rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment