Now... onward and upward!
In true Hez fashion, I've gone and booked myself solid for next week:
- Monday: Andrew's home... so we'll do some family stuff together.
- Tuesday: Stroller Fit starts. I've signed up to exercise with Anna and a group of Moms outside at a park with our babies and strollers. It's run by a personal trainer... and I think we do things like jogging, pushing the stroller up hills, lunges, etc. Should be right up my alley.
- Wednesday: Kindermusic class. I got talked into it by a lovely "Miss Mandy" who called and offered me a free class for Anna. I think I may feel silly singing an d dancing around for Anna. But I think Anna's going to love it.
- Thursday: "Play date" with my bestie, Kim and her little boys. So glad she's not working full time anymore.
- Friday: I'm going to check out a Parks and Rec "Mommy and Baby" yoga class.
So that's that. No more sitting around feeling depressed for me. That's just not how I roll.
I'm also going to check out some more Mommy and Baby classes run by Parks and Rec, I'm going to sign Anna up for swimming when she gets a bit older, I'm going to check out a place called The Little Gym (music and movement stuff) and I've got some dates with other Mamas I know to go to a park, have a picnic, etc.
I'm nipping this damn thing in the bud, yo.
I've moped... now I'm going to do my best to solve the problem.
And now... Anna's telling me she needs her Mommy. So I'm off to do the most important thing I could do any day.