Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Happy Wednesday

Okay. So just wanted everyone to know that all is well in Heather-World right now. I'm just a little busy at work. Actually, more than a little busy. It's pretty frantic right now. But there's always a silver lining, right?

Being so busy just makes me appreciate my down-time so much more. For example, Friday night. I have no plans other than having home-made fajitas with the hubby. Mmmm... fajita Fridays. So excited. (Yes, I'm easy to please).

Then we might watch a movie. Or just sit and talk. And maybe even go to bed early. We lead exciting lives. But I'm really happy just to relax and enjoy.

That's right folks... "Always look on the bright side of life!" (Best when sung in an annoyingly cheerful way).

Have a good Wednesday, peeps.

2 comments:

  1. Everytime I read one of your comments, I just want to say...ah enjoy the moments because just wait till you have kids. So anytime you write about enjoying relaxation time, or the enjoying the simple things is life, just assume that I am thinking...yeah...just wait until you have kidSSSSS. It will all be sucked away. At least for a few years. Ok, that's the last time I rain on your parade. :) Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why I don't have kids yet! I see my friends and realize I'm SO not ready to give up my time yet.
    PS: Just because I don't have kids doesn't mean I can't be tired and busy and exhausted and in need of down time! ;)

    ReplyDelete