Things that are new with me:
1. I got a freelance gig. Woo hoo! (A small one, yes. But hey - it'll pay a bill or two.)
2. I'm working out with a personal trainer who will also be my Running Room Half Marathon clinic coach. 2011 is going to be the year that I work on "Operation: Get Hez Fit." (My trainer promised I'd be bikini-ready by summer. To which I say: HA!)
3. Anna, Andrew and I are going on our first out-of-the-country family vacation. Looking forward to some sun and relaxation (maybe). Not looking forward to the plane ride all that much.
4. Had my first new book club meeting last night. Good times. It's so nice to talk about books over a glass of wine with fellow grown-ups. Of course, we spent a lot of time talking about our kids... but how could you not with a face like this?
Things that are not new with me:
1. I'm exhausted. Completely and utterly exhausted.
2. That's all.