- Mashed up sweet potato (the only fresh veggie we still had in our house).
- Yogurt with pears mixed in and a whole grain cracker.
- I figured this would cover off the fruit and veggie category, yogurt covers the calcium and protein category and the cracker is the grain section...
- Whole wheat macaroni with mixed veggies (corn, carrots, peas)
- Turkey sausage
- Yes. You read that last one right... Andrew and I had turkey sausages for dinner and Anna gobbled them right up.
Love that good eating kid of mine!