Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I'm still here!

A few things you may or may not want to know about me:
  • It's been too hot to blog. It's been too hot to do anything. I'm about this close to sitting around the living room in my undies with a cold wash cloth on my head.
  • My left eye has been inexplicably watering all day long.
  • I went to bed at 9:30 last night and it was glorious.
  • Glorious!
  • I joined a Moms group online this week and am going to meet up with some totally random women that I know nothing about other than the fact that they live in the same area as me and have sprung children from their loins. (Sprung? Is that right?)
  • If you don't hear from me again, it was most likely the Moms that did it. It'll be like the game Clue: It was The Moms. In the park. With a hooter hider.
  • Also, someone please remind me not to discuss the following topics with these Moms that have never met me before: religion, politics, attachment parenting, circumcision, vaccinations or breastfeeding (especially breastfeeding in public).
Have a good Thursday, y'all. If I haven't expired from the heat, I'll tell you about my date with the Moms tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. have fun meeting random strangers! haha!

    but, i did like the y'all you signed off with.. gave the blog a nice country western feel :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea staying away from those topics. That way you can avoid winding up Ms. Body.

    ReplyDelete