Tuesday, June 1, 2010

What's going on...

Not much new to report over here. Which is why I haven't written much in a while. Here's a quick little synopsis on what's going on with Hez and Anna lately...
  • Going to StrollerFit today. Looks gorgeous out again.
  • Anna's got a stuffed up nose. Sounds like there's lots of junk in there. Poor thing.
  • We're going to her 4 month Well Baby appointment tomorrow. More shots. Ugh.
  • I'm trying to get back into a more regular exercise schedule... I've only been doing something about 2 times a week. That's nowhere near enough to make me feel good. So I went out jogging yesterday and the day before that.
  • Oh, and I also purchased a jogging stroller online. Just waiting for it to be delivered.
That's about it. Very exciting, I know.

More news when I get some!

No comments:

Post a Comment