Thursday, February 3, 2011

Trying not to cry my eyes out right now

So this is it. The last day of my little buttertart's first year. Tomorrow she'll be one.

*Pausing to take the huge, crazy, giant fact in...*

Of course, it just so happens that right now I'm crazy busy with freelance jobs. And last minute party planning. And trying to clean the dirty, dirty house. And more freelance work. And attempting to put a dent in the mounds of laundry.

But hey - all that will get done, right? My baby girl will only turn one once.

I'm sure as hell not going to miss it.

I would never miss out on the amazingness that is this...

Holy crap do I ever love you, Anna. Looking forward to spending the day with you tomorrow. Just you, me and that guy you call Daddy.

2 comments:

  1. She really has been the most amazing gift any of us could have hoped for. She is SPECTACULAR! You and Andrew are great parents - just look at that happy face :) A whole year has passed and we have had quite a time with our little Anna. Such a happy, smart, beautiful, strong willed fabulous little person!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, has a whole year already gone past? Happy birthday, Anna! And if it makes you feel any better, Hez, I think I've only managed to be caught up on laundry three times in ten years.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete