Monday, February 21, 2011

Here to stay

A few people have asked me if this blog is ending now that I have another blog going on. So I thought I should update and let everyone know that you haven't gotten rid of me yet!

Hez is here to stay. (You lucky folks.)

I've just had a crazy, crazy month. So I'm still trying to get everything back on track and under control. And unfortunately, personal blogging kind of takes a back seat.

Also. I had this idea that once Anna turned one, I would finish my "love-letter" to her and start blogging about anything and everything again (as opposed to being all-Anna, all the time). But I've been avoiding The Last Blog to Anna post.

Maybe it's because I'm in denial that my wee buttertart is already a year old.

Maybe it's because I want to make sure it's the perfect final blog post to my perfect little daughter.

Maybe it's because I don't want to rush. I want to make her proud that I'm her Mom. I want it to be beautiful.

Whatever the reason - I realize that it's time.

So. Without further hesitation - Anna's final blog post. (Coming up next).

No comments:

Post a Comment