I need to remember a few important things regarding Anna's eating habits. And I don't have a pen and paper handy. But I do have my laptop. So, here is my blog post that is less of a blog, and more of a note to self:
- Anna's not overly fond of avocado, unless I mix a little breastmilk into it. Then she'll eat it right up.
- She loves... sorry, I mean... LOVES bananas. (She is my daughter, after all).
- She seems to be getting tired of cereal. Note: mix some banana in and see what she thinks?
- A diversionary spoon always works well when she's insisting on feeding herself. That way, she can chew on the spoon and you can feed her with the other.
- When she starts to get fussy and cranky, it means she's done. (It's probably best to try and do the dreaded face wipe before she gets to this point).
- Remember to call the university back. (This has nothing to do with Anna's eating habits... but they called and I want to remember to call them back.)
Poor Anna. Until they start making baby books online... she's not going to have much of her baby-hood all compiled into one neat little package. I'm afraid this is all Mama can do right now, baby. You still love me, right?