Monday, February 1, 2010

Homework

Well, it's 8:15am - and I'm already sitting at my computer, in my "office", ready for work to start.

I'm working from home today. (Have a midwife appointment smack-dab in the middle of the day). So, rather than waste several productive hours commuting, I'm working from my trusty Mac in the comfort of my home. Sweet.

Already today I've driven Andrew to work, had breakfast, checked work email, taken a shower and dried my hair, gotten dressed and put a load of laundry on. All before 8:15am. Look how fabulous I am!

Anyway. I'll let you know how the 37-week midwife appointment goes. I think it'll be
pretty standard stuff (save for the weighing in part... I have not been very good about watching what I eat lately. Sigh.)

Ah well. You gotta focus on the good things. Like my morning accomplishments so far.

Methinks a trip to Starbucks is in order for a little "yay me" celebration...

1 comment: