Friday, February 19, 2010

Have I lost all my readers?

I promise I'm coming back soon to blog. I've just been a little preoccupied, shall we say.

Let's see... what's happened? Well... after my last blog, the very next morning my water broke at 6am. 2 weeks and 2 days early.

Needless to say, I was not prepared.

Since then, I've been trying to figure out this whole Mama thing. It's taking time. And so, my blog has gone by the wayside a little.

But, as my little gorgeous daughter and I figure things out together, I get more and more comfortable, and can foresee some up-coming time to blog.

I promise.

Until then, I hope this picture holds you over.

5 comments:

  1. Alright we'll forgive you! Nice to see something new on here though. And she is precious. Enjoy her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will definitely be here waiting !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will always be here waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good job! i was wondering when you'd be back :)

    ReplyDelete