Thursday, August 28, 2008

Lovin' it.

In the spirit of my new found love of hot yoga and oolong tea, I feel like listing off several other things that make me happy. (Also, I'm kind of lazy today and just feel like writing a list, rather than a long, rambling blog).

Things I love just as much as hot yoga and oolong tea:
  • My hubby. Last night, he was willing to sacrifice and give me the LAST pita bread for my lunch today so I could enjoy a delicious chicken souvlaki. Now that's love.
  • Jeans. I know some people find them uncomfortable, but I have a love affair with the denim. Never want to wear anything but jeans.
  • The fam. Yes, I've gone on about them in previous posts, but it's cause I have a pretty great family. Me Ma, Da and brother all rock. And the best part is, they think I'm great!
  • The fam-in-law. They may be quite different from my family (they can actually have lengthy discussions about waste management and not get bored) but when it comes to how loving and caring they are, they're right up there with my fam. It's nice to have two families and so much love to go around.
  • Goat cheese. I recently had a salad that had goat cheese in it and it further confirmed my absolute love-on for the stuff. It's good on crackers, in a salad, with garlic... basically, it's just damn good.
  • Books that you can't put down. I'm currently on the lookout for another one of these. Love reading. LOVE it!
  • Parties involving beer. Anyone that knows me well, knows that I loves a good party. Add beer into the mix and it's pretty fan-frickin'-tastic.
  • Parties in general. (See above).
  • Lists. As you can probably tell, I enjoy the list-making. Nerdy, I know. But what can I say?

I could probably continue on for quite some time. But I'll save it for "Things I love just as much as hot yoga and oolong tea: Volume 2".

No comments:

Post a Comment