Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hi there. Remember me?

Wow, it's hard for me to stay up to date with this blog. I'm writing for work... writing for my Mommy blog... watching American Idol.

You know, important stuff.

Anyway, what's new with you guys? Here's a random list of things that are new with me:
  • My lovely, gorgeous daughter spilled an entire glass of water onto my brand, new MacBook.
  • The Apple dude at the Mac Store gave me the "We never do this for customers... but we'll do it for you..." spiel when he told me that they were going to repair it for free. (I appreciate it. Big time. I really do. But I found him a bit... salesy... odd.)
  • I had a few hours to myself this afternoon and I honestly didn't really know what to do with myself. (It's been a long time, peeps.)
  • I should have gone to see Justin Bieber's movie, because - yes - I actually want to see it. I'm admitting it here and now. (I have some bizarrely strange like-affair with the Beebs).
  • I also sort of want to see the Celine Dion special on TV Saturday night. Sad? Yes... Yes, I know.
  • I'm training for a half marathon again. And my leg is sorta giving me trouble. Damn hammy.
Gosh. That seems to be all that's new with me. What has happened to me? Why am I so interesting and glamorous?

Oh wait. Am I just delusional in thinking that I was actually ever interesting and glamorous?

Well... let's see. I've written posts in the past about towels and the time I had a grande mocha but couldn't drink all of it.

I'll let you decide.

2 comments: