Tell me. Have you ever...
- Discovered puke on your clothes LONG after you've gone out?
- Thought to yourself "Meh" after discovering said puke?
- Wiped a piece of food off of your kid's face and then licked it, sucked it or consumed it in some other manner off of your finger?
- Done the old saliva-clean to rub dirt off your kid's face?
- Found yourself "just finishing up" your kid's breakfast? Or lunch? Or breakfast, lunch and dinner?
- Filled your glass of wine almost to the top because nobody's around to judge you?
- Realized you're drinking alone?
- Not cared that you're drinking alone?
- Started regularly singing to yourself - and singing Every. Single. Thing. that you could normally just say in sentence form quite easily?
- Made up a song about sweet potato? (Or whatever you're feeding your child that day). (My song goes: "Sweet potato, sweet potato, sweet potato, sweet potato. I am making you sweet potato!")
- Started examining your baby's poop closely, noting the size and consistency, looking for evidence of what he or she ate the night before?
- Stopped referring to your husband by his name? (And found that he answers to Daddy even when the kid isn't around?)
- Introduced yourself to a group of Moms at a coffee shop and then realized that they're NOT the Moms Group you were supposed to meet up with? (I did this one today).
- Designated one of your bras the "going into public" bra?
If you've nodded along with any of these... I like you. We can be friends.